Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues ACF Repeater, jQuery Cycle pager, and multiple custom taxonomy terms

Helping

ACF Repeater, jQuery Cycle pager, and multiple custom taxonomy terms

• I’m using a WordPress custom post type (gallery) and taxonomy (gallery_type) with an ACF repeater field (gallery-images) for creating an image upload interface used to populate a jQuery cycle slideshow.

When one of these gallery posts is labeled with only a single gallery_type term (kitchens), this is working fine.

When the gallery post is labeled with more than one gallery_type term however (kitchens, contemporary), the cycle pager is generating duplicate links, multiplying links x the number of taxonomy terms. Also, although the html markup for cycle slides shows the proper number of cycle slides are being generated, the duplicate pager links either do not work, or appear to reference a slide that is not being displayed.

I feel like I may be overlooking something obvious here, and though the solution may likely require editing the Cycle pager function, it seems that it may also be related to how I’m retrieving data from the ACF Repeater. I’ve tried both the get_field and have_rows approach with no luck.

ACF v4.4.1
    WP v4.2.1

• Still looking for help with this? Can you post the code you’re using to get the images from the repeater and populate the function you’re calling for the slider?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ACF Repeater, jQuery Cycle pager, and multiple custom taxonomy terms’ is closed to new replies.