Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) ACF qTranslate-X error

Solving

ACF qTranslate-X error

• Hello,
    I have serious problem with ACF and qTranslate-X.

I use
    ACF PRO version 5.2.3
    qTranslate-X version 3.3
    ACF qTranslate version 1.7.6

When I save a post with a repeater (also if it’s qTranslate field), the page get this error.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'field_5548b2b971eab' in /Users/cr/wp-content/plugins/qtranslate-x/admin/qtx_configuration.php on line 37

Warning: Illegal string offset 'en' in /Users/rocco/Dropbox/cr/wp-content/plugins/qtranslate-x/admin/qtx_configuration.php on line 37

Warning: Illegal string offset 'it' in /Users/cr/wp-content/plugins/qtranslate-x/admin/qtx_configuration.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Users/rocco/Dropbox/localhost/cinemaritrovato/wp-content/plugins/qtranslate-x/admin/qtx_configuration.php:37) in /Users/cr/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196
  • I noticed that the problem does not occur when using ACF (not PRO) with the plugin for repeater fields.

Does anyone know help me with the PRO version?

• Hi @roccocraq-it,

Thanks for the post.

This issue must have been as a result of a bug since I can’t seem to replicate this on the latest version of ACF v 5.3.8.1.

• I had some problems with the acf-qtranslate plugin, because it has not been updated for a long time.
    Try this fork, it works for me: https://github.com/fburatti/acf-qtranslate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ACF qTranslate-X error’ is closed to new replies.