Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO ACF Pro 5.6.0 + Advanced Custom Fields: Image Crop Add-on

Solving

ACF Pro 5.6.0 + Advanced Custom Fields: Image Crop Add-on

• Hi there,

After updating to 5.6.0, the Advanced Custom Fields: Image Crop Add-on plugin breaks.

When on a post page within wp-admin, I see:

Warning: json_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in ~/wp-content/plugins/acf-image-crop-add-on/acf-image-crop-v5.php on line 946

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at ~/wp-content/plugins/acf-image-crop-add-on/acf-image-crop-v5.php:946) in ~/wp-content/plugins/wc-vendors/class-wc-vendors.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ~/wp-content/plugins/acf-image-crop-add-on/acf-image-crop-v5.php:946) in ~/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210

In the following file, I’ve changed line 946:

~/wp-content/plugins/acf-image-crop-add-on/acf-image-crop-v5.php

// $data = json_decode($value);
           $data = (object) $value;

However, now i’m getting the thumbnails to show up twice in wp-admin. I’ll keep trying to go through error logs and debug and will post what I can here as I find it out.

I may try to revert to the previous version of ACF and try to debug. Also in case anyone wants it here’s the 5.6.0 changelog.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. There’s also a thread for this on WP’s forum: Incompatibility with ACF Pro 5.6.0

• Using acf_form there are JS errors. Please see log screenshot.

• Hi there,

There’s now an updated version of the plugin that addresses this issue.

Thanks for posting.

• Hi there, andersthorborg,

Are you maintaining the plugin still? I’ve seen some users mentioning the plugin not working with the latest WordPress or ACF. I’m not running into issues myself with my custom theme, but I do know that Gutenberg will most likely produce with older plugins.

Thanks for your contributions!

• Seems to be a new issue with the overlay and the latest version of ACF Pro. The overlay appears over the crop stage making the buttons inaccessible. Screen shot of issue here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ACF Pro 5.6.0 + Advanced Custom Fields: Image Crop Add-on’ is closed to new replies.