Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests ACF JSON Sync warning

Unread

ACF JSON Sync warning

• Hello,

I’d like to come forward with a suggestion for ACF when used with the JSON files. I have sent an email but maybe a discussion could take place here as well.

My teammates and I are always making changes, pushing them out to our repository, pulling changes in… We’ve run into a situation a couple of times where we’d make an update to a Field Group without triggering a Sync, which effectively overrides a teammate’s previous updates.

It would be beneficial if a “warning” notice box could be displayed at the top of the list of Field Group, urging to Sync. Furthermore, it would be very useful to show a modal if I open the “Edit Field Group” page for a group that hasn’t been synchronised, with a link to trigger a Sync. This would prevent me from making changes until all is in sync. Of course, this could simply be an optional feature for ACF but I would definitely use it if made available.

Thanks!
    Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.