Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues ACF Image not showing up (Elementor)

Solving

ACF Image not showing up (Elementor)

• Hi,
    I have this setup:

• ACF with Text + Image fields
    • an Elementor template for showing my posts in the homepage

I call the template(s) using shortcodes.
    While Text fields show up correctly, I am not getting the Image to work to use it as background of the post div.
    I already set the ACF Field in the background styling of the div in the Elementor template.
    I basically do the same as this guy does:YouTube link

Only difference is that my Template is a Section Template – not a Single Post template.

Any clue why this doesn’t work?

PS: the fallback image works. So I guess it’s an issue with the ACF Field.

Thanks in advance!
    Giacomo

• The only thing that I can think of here is that the video example is getting the image from the current post and when you’re using a section template you are trying to get the image from a different post than where the image is shown. It may be a case where Elementor is using the wrong post ID, and I don’t know anything about elementor so I can’t tell you how to fix this.

You should contact elementor support to ask this question and see if they can help you sort it out.

• I am having the same problem, I added some fields, among theme, an image field for my products custom post type. As I am designing an archive page template with elementor pro, I want to display my products in cards view listings. I am getting the text fields, i.e. the product name and its description, but no image would show. What could I do here?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.