Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO ACF Google Maps

Solved

ACF Google Maps

• Since the last update I’m experiencing a problem with the ACF Google Map Locator.
    It doesn’t render the map admin side.
    The front-end works properly.

When I try to geolocate an address by the google console it answers this way:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Geocoder' of undefined
    on file “advanced-custom-field-pro/js/input.min.js”

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'hasClass' of undefined load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,suggest,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,hear…:658 (anonymous function)load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,thickbox,utils,schedule,…:3 m.event.dispatchload-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,thickbox,utils,schedule,…:3 r.handleload-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,thickbox,utils,schedule,…:3 m.event.triggerload-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,thickbox,utils,schedule,…:8 e.event.triggerload-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,thickbox,utils,schedule,…:3 (anonymous function)load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,thickbox,utils,schedule,…:2 m.extend.eachload-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,thickbox,utils,schedule,…:2 m.fn.m.eachload-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,thickbox,utils,schedule,…:3 m.fn.extend.triggerload-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,suggest,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,hear…:10 (anonymous function)load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,thickbox,utils,schedule,…:2 jload-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,thickbox,utils,schedule,…:2 k.fireWithload-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,thickbox,utils,schedule,…:4 xload-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,backbone,thickbox,utils,schedule,…:4 b

is it just me or is it a common bug to be fixed in further plugin updates?

• Hi,
    There has been some major improvements on the acf google map field.

Update to the latest version and let me know how it goes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ACF Google Maps’ is closed to new replies.