Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests ACF Fields When Bulk Editing Media

Solving

ACF Fields When Bulk Editing Media

• Hi,

I am using https://wordpress.org/plugins/media-library-assistant/ to bulk edit media. It allows to bulk edit custom fields.

However it doesn’t display ACF fields. I currently have two relationship fields setup for media. When editing individually, it works fine but obviously would be perfect if we could do this across multiple media items

For example, someone uploading photos for a festival. There are custom post types of event and artist. When they add 20 photos for an artist at a festival, the ability to bulk edit these to relate to an event and an artist, would be very so awesome

JJ

• I would be great to have ACF field in the regular bulk editor of WP as well, unfortunately it’s not something that ACF will do.

To do what you want someone would need to create an add on plugin to the plugin you’re using or you’d need to convince the developers of that plugin to create increase the functionality of his plugin or create an add on for ACF.

I can mark this post for the developer’s attention and he might post his thoughts on it.

• Is there any news on this matter?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ACF Fields When Bulk Editing Media’ is closed to new replies.