Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports ACF fields not showing on Preview

Solving

ACF fields not showing on Preview

• Hi,

The preview on my wp installation isn’t working properly. I did some search on the forum and tried to apply some hook on my functions.php with no luck. is this still a bug?

I have the classic editor plugin installed
    Wp version: 5.9
    ACF PRO Version: 5.12.2

• I don’t know if it’s a bug or not and I don’t have any solutions because I’ve never had the problem.

The only advice I can give is to look through the long list of similar topics.

Or submit a bug report to the developers.

• One thing that I do know will cause a problem is trying to preview a post that has not been saved. For example, you edit a field and click on the preview link without first saving. The value of the field you just edited will not be save.

• @maculotti-a I had the same issue and noticed it was happening on multiple WP Engine sites, which disables revisions by default. After enabling revisions (via chat support) Preview started working again. Maybe your host does the same.

• I have the same issue. Any idea? We have dev site which has no issue, just the live site.. Only few fields are not displaying but other fields are fine.. Everything fine on dev site..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.