Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO acf field groups are not updating either from wp custom field and php

Solved

acf field groups are not updating either from wp custom field and php

• I have field groups added in my ACF custom fields and now I want to change their fields(drop-down options). I have tried changing from wp custom fields options which update in the database but not updating on the desired associated page where the field group fields are supposed to update. I have tried updating these fields from PHP as well but all in vain. I have checked my ACF-JSON folder as well which does not exist in my themes folder. I don’t know where these fields are coming from and why updating in the database does not update them on the associated page. However, it gets updated on the edit custom field group page but it does not show any change on the associated page. I am a newbie to wp and looking forward to hearing some good answers as soon as possible.
    Thanks and regards

• I have added the ACF-JSON folder and it updates as soon as I edit the field group however it still does not update the field group fields in my post type. I will be thank full if someone helps me out in this scenario

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.