Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) ACF Date Picker not saving the correct date

Solved

ACF Date Picker not saving the correct date

• Hi,

I’ve got an events CPT with a date picker field. Any date I put in from the 30th of March 2020 onwards jumps to -1 day on update, within the admin and also in the front end as the saved value (e.g. I set 31/03/2020 and on update the date jumps to 30/03/2020). Any dates before are fine and are saved the correct way. I’ve checked that I haven’t actively used the date_default_timezone_set function, as I know there have been issues with WordPress 5.3. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks a lot.

• I just did a quick test on the latest version of ACF and it’s working fine for me. There has to be some filter or something somewhere else causing it. Very hard to point you in any direction other than disabling plugins and trying on a different theme to see where the conflict is coming from.

• Hi John,
    thanks a lot for having a look. I’ve found a rogue timezone function hidden in my theme and commented it out, it’s all working fine now!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ACF Date Picker not saving the correct date’ is closed to new replies.