Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues ACF Custom User Fields and the default Registration Form

Unread

ACF Custom User Fields and the default Registration Form

• By default, the ACF custom user fields are added to the default registration form which is awesome!

In my case, I have two user roles (Organization and Volunteer) and want to have custom fields for each role, I know with location rules I can do this on the add/edit user forms in the WordPress dashboard, no-problem.

However I am wanting to use the code found in the following link (https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/a/237267) to allow the default registration form to switch roles depending on the URL (example: /wp-login.php?action=register&role=organization)

Is there a way to tie in the specific role field group to the registration form depending on which role they are registering for?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.