Home Forums General Issues ACF Conflicting with Event Manager plugin

Helping

ACF Conflicting with Event Manager plugin

• I’m going to start off with Versions.

WordPress: 3.6.1
    Event Manager: 5.5.2
    Event Manager Pro: 2.3.7
    Advanced Custom Fields: 4.3.0

The problem I’m running into is when I go to an event and I press the “SEND YOUR BOOKING” button, it doesn’t seem to do anything at all. If I press the button a second time it pops a message saying “Please wait while the booking is being submitted.”

I disabled all of my plugins and found that it seems to only do this if the “Advanced Custom Fields” plugin is activated. However, when I disable the “Advanced Custom Fields” plugin, the form seems to submit, although it’s not completely working, but I think that’s an issue with my current setup and Authorize.net (yet to be fully tested).

If I deactivate the Event Manager Pro plugin, then I can submit events, regardless of the Advance Custom Fields plugin. I’m not really sure where to start looking for conflicts, and both of these plugins are critical to the functionality of the site, any help you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,

David

• Hi @hulk66049

This sounds like a JS issue and perhaps even an error in some AJAX which is validating the Event Manager plugin.

Can you please open your console log and attempt to reproduce the issue. Do you see nay errors on page load or when you click the submit button?

Can you see any AJAX calls being made? Do they return correct JSON data?

Thanks
    E

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ACF Conflicting with Event Manager plugin’ is closed to new replies.