Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) ACF Admin Area

Solving

ACF Admin Area

• Hello.

I have used ACF Pro for quite a while now and I love it. The only thing I have a hard time with is the admin area, especially for a massive amount of fields and field groups. Currently, one project has three pages of field groups (it’s a large, complex site). This becomes a bit unwieldy and we have to resort to editing a post and then finding the field group to edit from there.

Would it be possible to have the listing page show date added, date modified, and maybe what post types or categories are used (simple listing of rule types only)? In short, having more sorting options visible on the Field Groups listing page would be very useful.

Thanks again for all you do. ACF Pro is by far my favorite WordPress plugin.

• You can add custom columns to the acf admin page the same way that they can be added to other post types. I have an example of doing one of the things you’ve listed (location rules) here https://github.com/Hube2/acf-filters-and-functions/blob/master/acf-extended-admin-columns.php

• Ah, that’s a big help! Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ACF Admin Area’ is closed to new replies.