Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues ACF Activation Error

Solved

ACF Activation Error

• Hi,

My name is Jose… i’m trying to activate ACF, but, it causes the error below.
    Note: PHP versior: 7.2.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function MyListing\Ext\Advanced_Custom_Fields\acf_add_options_sub_page() in /home/forumave/public_html/v4/wp-content/themes/my-listing/includes/extensions/advanced-custom-fields/advanced-custom-fields.php:62 Stack trace: #0 /home/forumave/public_html/v4/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): MyListing\Ext\Advanced_Custom_Fields\Advanced_Custom_Fields->add_theme_options_page(”) #1 /home/forumave/public_html/v4/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #2 /home/forumave/public_html/v4/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/forumave/public_html/v4/wp-content/themes/my-listing/includes/init.php(59): do_action(‘mylisting/init’) #4 /home/forumave/public_html/v4/wp-content/themes/my-listing/includes/autoload.php(40): require_once(‘/home/forumave/…’) #5 /home/forumave/public_html/v4/wp-content/themes/my-listing/functions.php(26): require_once(‘/home/forumave/…’) #6 /home/forumave/public_html/v4/wp-settings.php(525): include(‘/hom in /home/forumave/public_html/v4/wp-content/themes/my-listing/includes/extensions/advanced-custom-fields/advanced-custom-fields.php on line 62

What should I do?

Thanks.
    Best regards,
    Jose

• The problem is now solved.
    I contacted theme support.
    My theme includes ACF Pro, but it was hidden in the side panel and does not appear in the plugins.
    The conflict existed for trying to activate the ACF plugin with ACF Pro.
    The theme support provided me with a snippet to show the ACF in the side menu.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.