Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues ACF 5 Pro WYSIWYG fails silently with mqtranslate

Solving

ACF 5 Pro WYSIWYG fails silently with mqtranslate

• Hi there, I have a problem with ACF 5 Pro and mqtranslate: The wysiwyg-editor is not loading editor styles anymore and some of the tinymce functionality like ‘insert link’ is broken (the buttons disappear). Also, when I save, some unexpected things happen to the text like forced spaces being inserted (seemingly randomly).

I disabled all other plugins and the problem persists. If I downgrade to the last ACF 4 version, the problem disappears.

Could you have a look? If you need any more information, I am happy to help.

• Any news to this? I still have to use the last version of ACF 4 for all installs that are using (m)qtranslate. Maybe it has something to do with the newly introduced “Visual/Text” tabs that I saw you mention somewhere?

• Need this solved as well! Causes information loss with ACF WYSIWYG fields when using mqTranslate.

• Dear Elliot, I have a bad news on this.
    since the last update o mqTranslate this warning has appeared

DEPRECATION NOTICE
    As of February 19th, 2015, mqTranslate has been deprecated in favor of qTranslate X.

I’ve made some test but unfortunately, WYSIWYG fails again with qTranslate-X and qTranslate-Plus. (it blanks the fields on saving -> data loss).

Could you have a look? If you need any more information, I am happy to help.
    Many thanks
    M.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘ACF 5 Pro WYSIWYG fails silently with mqtranslate’ is closed to new replies.