Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Flexible Content Field ACF 5.1.1 not showing some flexible fields

Solving

ACF 5.1.1 not showing some flexible fields

• After upgrading, a lot of flexible fields have gone missing from the front end. They are saved though, I can see all of their contents in each post, they just stopped showing.

Any pointers?

• I got the same problem. Its not all blank, one field is there. The rest is not visible in frontend.

• Same here!
    I use image, text and WYSIWYG fields – only text fields seem to be affected. Funnily enough text fields within my nested repeater are shown.

EDIT:
    Tried to change the field type from text to WYSIWYG but values still won’t show. Still it’s weird that i can see all none text fields (except for the first one).

EDIT2:
    Seems like all fields – no matter what type – created after 5.1.1 won’t be shown.

• Noticed this issue as well 🙁

The good news is that the field data is saved just fine, but just not displayed on the front-end.

Had to roll back to 5.1.0 as temporary measure!

• uh oh, same here i think.

Not the exact same as @mj but .. i had a working site, and now i have missing content on the front end. the data is still in the database, but i cannot get it to appear on the front end. Some of it is there, some is ignored (or something) .. going to try ‘rolling back’, not exactly sure how but

/ edit /
    Rolled back to Version 5.0.8 and it’s all working again.
    That was a nightmare.

• 5.1.2 fixed it for me 🙂

• Same! 5.1.2 is looking good so far! Well done, Elliot!

• not working on 5.1.1 just upgraded to 5.1.2 still not working!!!!!!!!! Help please somebody!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘ACF 5.1.1 not showing some flexible fields’ is closed to new replies.