Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports About "Advanced Custom Fields" and "Advanced Custom Fields PRO" and "Next Script

Solving

About "Advanced Custom Fields" and "Advanced Custom Fields PRO" and "Next Script

• Hello.

I’m not good at English, so I’m sorry if it is difficult for you to understand my English.

So please watch the “Youtube”.

https://youtu.be/ThnEs7vWrbg

“Next Scripts: Social Networks Auto Poster (SNAP)” will not work properly.

There is no problem in case of “Advanced Custom Fields”.

However, “Advanced Custom Fields PRO” does not work properly.

“Next Scripts: Social Networks Auto Poster (SNAP)” is a very important plugin.

“Advanced Custom Fields” is also a very important plugin.

So I purchased “Advanced Custom Fields PRO”.

However, it seems that there is a problem with “acf-input.min.js”.

I could not solve the problem.

It will not post correctly.

What should I do?

Can this be improved?

Please tell me.

NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster Version
    ACF Version
    WP Version

• Hi @luvjapanmusic

I’m not sure how NextScripts works, but it seems that plugin uses a hook that is executed when the post is saved. ACF also use this hook to process the custom field data, but it seems has a conflict with NextScripts. Could you please get in touch with their support to get more information regarding this issue?

Also, please keep in mind that modifying the core file (acf-input.min.js) is not a good thing to do.

Thanks 🙂

• Hii,

I am also facing the same issue. I am using ACF Pro and SNAP Pro. Have you found any fix ?

• Hey,

Same problem there. Following…

• I was facing a closer problem, every time I publish a post, it shows “Validation Error” message, and all settings in the post won’t save. I found an action registered by “NextSripts SNAP” plugin that made this conflict with ACF Pro.
    Under “NextScripts SNAP” Directory, open the file “NextScripts_SNAP.php” then find this line:
    add_action('publish_post', array($nxs_SNAP, 'NS_SNAP_SavePostMetaTags'));
    change to:
    // add_action('publish_post', array($nxs_SNAP, 'NS_SNAP_SavePostMetaTags'));

Set “NextScripts SNAP” to publish using schedule instead of “publish immediately” and set the schedule to something small, I chose 3 minutes. And all the problems went way. I hope this solves your problem as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘About "Advanced Custom Fields" and "Advanced Custom Fields PRO" and "Next Script’ is closed to new replies.