Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO A query with recognition of the day and acf checkbox

Helping

A query with recognition of the day and acf checkbox

• Hi, i’m a novice user and would like to have some guidance on using queries for my needs. This is my situation. I have posts, each of which has a “select” custom field (day of the week) and related checkboxes (time of day). I would like to create a query to intercept all the posts with the current times of the day, having the possibility of printing the same post on screen for each time selected in the checkboxes. Can you help me approach the problem?

Thank you

• *ERRATA CORRIGE*

I’m a novice user and would like to have some guidance on using wordpress queries for my needs.

This is my situation.

In my wordpress site i have some posts , each of which has a “select” advanced custom field (with a name of the day) and related ACF checkboxes (with some times of day).

I would like to create a query to intercept all the posts with the current name of the day, having the possibility of view the same post (with a loop) for each time selected in the checkboxes.

Can you help me approach the problem?

Thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘A query with recognition of the day and acf checkbox’ is closed to new replies.