Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO 5.1.9.1 Gallery select field not working

Solved

5.1.9.1 Gallery select field not working

• Upon attempting to select one or multiple images to add to the gallery field – clicking “Select” does nothing but closes the dialog box. On further inspection there appears to be an “add to gallery” button, buried at the bottom of the image info panel while in the select dialog box – clicking this, deselects the image – clicking either, does not have the intended effect.

I have tested on live site (still running previous 5.1.8 Version), and everything works as it should. Hotfix on this would be greatly appreciated, cannot relaunch until issue is resolved.

• Ok I think i sourced the issue – the rules i was giving for where it appears included any pages that were not the homepage… this was causing a gallery population field to appear inside the add and image feature, already inside a gallery. Ultimately causing some sort of failure. (Gallerinception)

Removed the rules, seems to work. May want to look into blocking fields from appearing inside of areas like the “Add Image” dialog boxes etc.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘5.1.9.1 Gallery select field not working’ is closed to new replies.