Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports [5.0.x] Error setting field rules to page

Unread

[5.0.x] Error setting field rules to page

• I get a row of errors when I try to apply a set of fields to a specific page. In addition, there are not all pages listed.

Enabling WordPress debug mode, I get following errors:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Users/myuser/whatwedo/Projekte/myproject/repository/myproject_website/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1684

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Users/myuser/whatwedo/Projekte/myproject/repository/myproject_website/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1684

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Users/myuser/whatwedo/Projekte/myproject/repository/myproject_website/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1741

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Users/myuser/whatwedo/Projekte/myproject/repository/myproject_website/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1753

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Users/myuser/whatwedo/Projekte/myproject/repository/myproject_website/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1755

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Users/myuser/whatwedo/Projekte/myproject/repository/myproject_website/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1755

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Users/myuser/whatwedo/Projekte/myproject/repository/myproject_website/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1763

Could be related to this:
    http://support.advancedcustomfields.com/forums/topic/5-0-5-apply-group-rule-to-specific-page/

FYI: I’m running the WordPress core separate of themes and plugins in a different folder. but i don’t think this is the problem. That worked perfectly by now.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘[5.0.x] Error setting field rules to page’ is closed to new replies.