I’m sorry, but I didn’t get any error messages to tell me it was a memory issue. I thought it would be something simple, stopping at a flat number like 10, but apparently it was arbitrary if @evalds.urtans is experiencing the same thing at 23.
I ended up deleting the field and starting over completely – this one works fine, I am able to add as many as I want. I’m just worried it’s going to happen again, I’ll let you know if anything else weird starts happening. 🙂
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users