It sounds like you want to create a product archive with categories.
I would do this:
1. Create a post type called ‘product’
2. Create a taxonomy called ‘product-category’ and connect it to ‘product’
3. Create a template file from the product archive ‘product-archive’ and create a custom loop that loops through all the categories. Each category should have a thumbnail which you can use ACF for
4. Create a template field for the taxonomy archive ‘taxonomy-product-category’ and allow this to loop through and render out the products in this category
5. Create a template for a sibgle product ‘single-product’ and this renders a single view. You can use ACF to populate field data for this product.
I don’t think you will need the options page for this.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!