Home › Forums › General Issues › Fields ghosts after update ACF 4.x › Reply To: Fields ghosts after update ACF 4.x
I’m still on localhost ( XAMPP 1.8.0 [PHP: 5.4.4]) to build the first theme that will be used in WPMU web. What I did:
1. I installed WP 3.5, created the CTP and its taxonomies.
2. I created custom fields co ACF 3.x.
3. I upgraded to WP 3.6 and 4.2 ACF
4. Found errors: infinite loop fields, display fields all posts not only in local set.
5. Removed fields via plugin and did not use php code in functions.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
Are you building WordPress sites with ACF and @BeaverBuilder, and wanted to use your ACF Blocks in both the block editor and Beaver Builder?— Advanced Custom Fields (@wp_acf) May 10, 2023
The BB team recently added support for using ACF Blocks in Beaver Builder. Check it out 👇https://t.co/UalEIa5aQi
© 2023 Advanced Custom Fields.