Home › Forums › Pre-purchase Questions › Few questions › Reply To: Few questions
1. Yes, the multi-site license allows you to use the add-ons in all web projects you work on. You can also incude the add-ons within premium themes, however, this may change in the future with an introduction of a developer license.
2. Yes, all add-ons will recieve updates
3. ACF is required for the add-ons to function. Think of it as a limb needs a body to work.
4. Yes and No. The flexible content field can replicate all of the repeater field functionality except it’s user experience. A client will be much happier using the repeater field to upload images / files at it supports multiple file uploads / quicker to add rows. Also, the code is simpler in the templating.
5. You may us the message field to add HTML to the options page!
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
The most recent ACF Chat Friday featured a live demo of how to register CPTs directly in the plugin, one of our most requested features. Check out the summary below for a replay of the demo, and don’t forget to register for the next session! https://t.co/k2KQ3WWBAz— Advanced Custom Fields (@wp_acf) March 9, 2023
© 2023 Advanced Custom Fields.