“I am also experiencing the second issue on multiple sites. Reverting to 5.7.10 fixes it immediately. I’ve sent in a support ticket just now. Specifically when I have a repeater inside Flexible Content, the functions have_rows() and get_sub_field() return NULL for the repeater. The data IS accessible if I get the FC field with get_field then move through the array. But that takes major rewriting to fix the PHP template files.”
Ah, I commented on another post about this issue but this confirms it’s no just me – repeaters inside Flexible Content are just completely broken. I’m using this as a fundamental field group of dozens and dozens of sites so this is a critical issue for me. Thankfully I found it in dev sites first so will hold-off any updates beyond 5.7.10. Seems the latest couple of updates have really caused some problems, highly unusual for ACF.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
Now that we've released this update, we recommend updating your sites as soon as possible.
© 2022 Advanced Custom Fields.