Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Fields no longer updating or appearing on front end Reply To: Fields no longer updating or appearing on front end

• @leahahglobalnetwork-com I’ve had this same thing happen before. It ended up being a conflict with a plugin, can’t remember off the top of my head which plugin it was. I want to say it was a plugin called ACF Content Analysis for Yoast SEO, but can’t say for sure. If I were a betting man, I would put my money on either a plugin conflict or maybe even with some custom functionality in your theme.

Have you tried deactivating all plugins except ACF and see if works then? If the fields begin to save, then reactivate each plugin one at a time until the issue presents itself again, then you will know what plugin is the culprit. \

If it still doesn’t work after deactivating all plugins, then you will probably want to switch to a default theme like Twenty Seventeen. That should be a starting point to determine whether it’s a plugin or theme conflict.

If the issue still persists after deactivating all other plugins and switching the theme, then problem is most likely in your database.