I have the same problem, and all custom fields are gone from the WordPress backend. The fields are still working on the website though. I disabled all other plugins, increased the memory limit, and no there were no debug errors found. The upgrade still won’t complete.
I completed the database upgrade on another site in a few seconds. I haven’t heard back from support on this for a few days.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
2022 was a big year for Advanced Custom Fields, with more capabilities, a new generation of ACF Blocks, a refreshed UI, and a new home. Our year in review post looks at advancements we’ve made and offers a glimpse of the future. https://t.co/HahJUCcyH4