Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) True / False Conditional Logic – No Toggle Fields Available Reply To: True / False Conditional Logic – No Toggle Fields Available

• It doesn’t work that way, but let’s pretend it did. I have a Boolean (True / False) field called “Show Me” that says if “Show Me” is True, show the field. This means that if “Show Me” is ever switched to False, then it would get hidden… forever (until you dug unto the database, but that’s neither here nor there).

The Conditional Logic for each field is for showing or hiding THIS field based on input from other fields.

In a more real world example, I create a few different fields. One called “Background Color”. One called “Background Image”. And one called “Background Video”. Above those three a create a radio button field that is called “Background Type” with the options of color, image, and video. I then add conditional logic to the “Background Color” field that says if “Background Type” is equal to color, show this field. Then I do the same for the other two background fields. You are now hiding unnecessary fields in your editor UI.