Home › Forums › Front-end Issues › Acf_form() image minimum size validation not working anymore › Reply To: Acf_form() image minimum size validation not working anymore
Thanks for your tips – tried them but still no success. Is odd as all other validation works as expected. It was working prior to the 5.5 upgrade as remember “thinking that’s pretty cool one less thing I need to code up myself” 🙂
Works fine when logged in as admin – as soon as I try as a public user it no longer detects the min width restriction.
It was set to min width detection only. Here is my form if that helps:
I have tried:
– Changing theme to twenty fifteen and testing it on that theme
– Removing all other JS from the page
– Debugging was on – no errors
– Removed all my custom validation rules from functions
– Can’t see any errors in the console.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
© 2023 Advanced Custom Fields.