Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Settings in flexible content subfields with radio buttons changing randomly Reply To: Settings in flexible content subfields with radio buttons changing randomly

• I’m seeing the same issue. Whenever I create a Flexible Content field then add a new section after its been published, all the radio button options under any Text fields get cleared. Then if I don’t reset them to what their were, they default to the first value when I re-publish the field group.

I’m able to reproduce the issue following these steps:

Wordpress 4.6
    ACF Pro v5.4.4
    Twenty Sixteen theme

1) Create a new Field Group
    2) Add a new “Flexible Content” field called “Flex Content”
    3) Under Layout, add a new item labeled “Section A” and add a “Text” field labeled “Title” to it. The default value for “Required?” is set to “No”, and the default value for “Conditional Logic” is set to “No”
    4) Publish the field group
    5) Click the “Custom Fields” link in the side bar to leave the edit page
    6) Click to edit the newly created Field Group
    7) Click the “Title” field under “Section A” to expand it. Check to see that “Required” and “Conditional Logic” are both set to “No”
    8) Under Layout, click “Add New”
    9) The radio buttons under the “Title” field have now become unchecked. I can see them get cleared when the “Add New” link was clicked.
    10) Publish the field group without making any changes
    11) Now when I view the “Title” field under “Section A” – its “Required” and its “Conditional Logic” radio buttons have been set to “Yes”

I’ve attached an image of when I’m seeing the issue occur.