Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO New Date/Time Fields Not Working Reply To: New Date/Time Fields Not Working

• I created a ticket and was advised to disable plugins/themes until it started working. For any others experiencing issues, here’s my reply to the ticket:

I disabled all the plugins but that didn’t work. I re-enabled all plugins and then switched themes back to the default Twenty Sixteen. That fixed the date/time picker field. It appears to be an incompatibility with the theme Divi by Elegant Themes. I’m not willing to move forward without the theme, so for the time being I can go without the time pickers.

I am guessing the problem is a version mismatch between jquery versions. Divi appears to be “taking over” the editor boxes in the post/page editors, and it is calling it’s own version of jquery. I’ll reach out to Elegant Themes about disabling their editor on separate fields added by plugins.

I’m guessing this isn’t within ACF Pro’s wheelhouse to fix, but any possible insights would be appreciated.