The developer recently commented on another request that was similar, basically about adding additional controls to a field type http://support.advancedcustomfields.com/forums/topic/get_field-the_field-return-escaped-value/#post-32413
For something like this I would create several fields, not just a single field, that’s if I wanted to give the editor the choice, and to be honest, I’m not sure I’d give the editor these kinds of choices, I might just confuse them.
1) Link Type: Radio internal or external
2) Page Link field conditional on 1
3) Url field conditional on 1
4) Check box field to set if it should be opened in a new window
5) A text field to add the link text
6) A text field to add an alternate title attribute for the link
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
📣 “ACF Chat Fridays”— Advanced Custom Fields (@wp_acf) January 31, 2023
The ACF team holds their first open office hours this Friday! Come and talk ACF, and ask questions about building sites with the plugin.
We’d love to see you there!
📆 Friday 3rd Feb - 3pm UTC
👉 Register here - https://t.co/3UtvQbE4CU pic.twitter.com/oTwW9K1XQ0
© 2023 Advanced Custom Fields.