Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Relationship Field breaks when taxonomy filter is used Reply To: Relationship Field breaks when taxonomy filter is used

• I’m still experiencing this error with the newest Version of ACF Pro and WP.
    I’m working on a clean and empty wp-install. The issue appears when using a relationship / post object field AND setting the filter to a custom taxonomy.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1578

The already provided fix is still working. It would be very helpful to get this bug fixed. Let me know if I can provide any more details.

Full admin-ajax.php error:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1576

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1576

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1630

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1642

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1644

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1644

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1652

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1654
    [{"id":"","text":"(ohne Titel) ()"}]