Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) New Issue – Media Library not loading images in Media Library and via Add Media Reply To: New Issue – Media Library not loading images in Media Library and via Add Media

• @sammy262 That’s great to hear! I’ve seen something like this issue from other people too with ACF4 so it might be an issue there either with core or an addon.

@abuky
    Ah I see.. Well reading what you’ve experienced and checking the WordPress firewall 2 plugin I would also guess this plugin is your issue.
    Just the fact that it hasn’t been updated for over 2 years makes me cringe. It’s very possible it’s causing something to throw an error or possibly block server requests for the media since these are done with AJAX.

Keep that plugin disabled and if you’re not already using another security plugin I would suggest taking a look at ithemes security, Wordfence or All in one security. I don’t think you need that old plugin i you’ve got one of these well used and frequently updated plugins.