Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Limited to 60 fields Reply To: Limited to 60 fields

• I have my memory limit set to 800M and when I turn on debug, I get these 3 errors when I hit “Update” when trying to add an additional new field:

Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /home/<domain>/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3560

Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/<domain>/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3508

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/<domain>/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3560) in /home/<domain>/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196

Any clues?