Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Bug After Updating to 5.2.5 – Post's won't update or publish ?? Reply To: Bug After Updating to 5.2.5 – Post's won't update or publish ??

• We’re having the same issue on one of our sites as well. It will allow me to save a post as a draft, but whenever I attempt to publish it from the edit post page, the console log keeps infinitely loading this every 30 seconds or so and not publishing the post.

POST http://********.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php
    {“wp-refresh-post-lock”:{“new_lock”:”1431706252:5″},”wp-auth-check”:true,”server_time”:1431706252}

The site is running WordPress 4.2.2 and ACF 5.2.5. I reinstalled WP and ACF, just in case something was missing in the recent updates. It’s still not allowing me to publish from the edit post page. The interesting thing is it’s working on a few other sites we manage with the same configuration and plugins.

I disabled the ACF plugin on the site that’s having an issue and it’s allowing me to publish from the edit post page. So the issue is definitely with ACF not playing well with WP in some way.

A workaround is to save the post as a draft and then from the post lists quick edit, change the post status to published. That seems to be working.

Any help to resolve this issue would be great. Thanks!