Home › Forums › Backend Issues (wp-admin) › New version not showing fields › Reply To: New version not showing fields
I have the same issue even after updating to ACF PRO 5.2.0.
I have six custom field groups:
1. Five set to show if Page Type equals “Front Page”: http://d.pr/i/19Kcj
2. One set to show if Page Template equals “Custom”: http://d.pr/i/1hAHO
The json export of the field groups is available here: http://d.pr/f/1deSX+
1. Create a page set to display as the front page in Settings > Reading.
2. Create a page that uses a page template named “Custom”.
3. Visit the front page. Confirm all fields are visible, or toggle them on in the Screen Options panel if they are not visible.
4. Visit the “custom” page. Notice that the fields are not visible. Toggle all fields on in the Screen Options panel and confirm that they’re visible.
5. Return to the front page. Refresh the page. The custom fields on that page are no longer visible and the screen options have become unchecked.
Here’s a gif demonstrating the issue: http://d.pr/i/EXi1
No errors are reported in the PHP error logs or in the Console.
ACF PRO 126.96.36.199 and 5.2.0 both display this issue for me. ACF 5.1.8 works fine.
I should mention that both pages contain repeater/flexible content fields, in case that’s related.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
🚀 This week’s session of ACF Chat Fridays dips into the preliminary results of our first ever user survey. Don’t miss it! https://t.co/3UtvQbDwNm pic.twitter.com/kMwhaJTkZc— Advanced Custom Fields (@wp_acf) May 9, 2023
© 2023 Advanced Custom Fields.