Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field how to display content based on checkmark choice in repeater entry Reply To: how to display content based on checkmark choice in repeater entry

• Hi Drivebass,

Still not there. I took some screen shots of the results. I also took a screen shot of my ACF setup in admin.

1. For starters nothing is showing up ad all from the Resource download section. Blank sidebar

2.The Resource URL entries seem to work at first but only the first entry 9see screenshot). The second entry appears to add the head above each li entry (see screenshot.

My strategy for the day is to modify the ACF checkbox field from checkboxes with yes/no options to a single true/false checkbox and continue to work with your code. Maybe the checkbox files with yes/no options is overcomplicated. (as well as unnecessary because it really is just a true/false)

Also, Im considering combining the files groups so the user can add either a url or a download within the same entry eliminating the need for 2 sections. I suppose the division of URLS vs. Downloads is unnecessary-or it can be reordered as needed. Then I don’t have to deal with the heading appearing twice- once above each section.

Thanks again for helping me with this and your quick responses. I hope to figure this out soon but please let me know if you have any other ideas!