Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field how to display content based on checkmark choice in repeater entry Reply To: how to display content based on checkmark choice in repeater entry

• I think i got it now:) So the links with Quicklinks “Yes” checked appear only in the sidebar, if that’s the case I think it will be a lot simpler if you make a separate group of fields for the sidebar as Quicklinks without the need to have the True/False Yes/No condition.

But if you have to stick with the same setup i think there is a way to conditionally show the <h1>. Please check the commented code below and test if it works:

<div class="quick-link-sidebar">

<?php if( have_rows('pro_resource_url') || have_rows('pro_resource_download') ): ?>

<?php  	
    				$h1 = true; // add a simple boolean set to true
    				// loop through the rows of data
    			    while ( have_rows('pro_resource_url') ) : the_row(); ?>

<?php $quick_link_column = get_sub_field('quick_link');  ?>

<?php if ( $h1 && $quick_link_column == "yes" ) { // The first quicklink found 'yes' will display the <h1> and will open the <ul>?>

<h1>Quicklinks</h1>			
    					<ul class="resource-links"> 
    					<li class="<?php echo the_sub_field('indy_content'); ?>">
    							<a href="<?php the_sub_field('pro_url'); ;?>"><?php the_sub_field('pro_resource_url_name'); ?></a>
    					</li>
    					<?php $h1 = false; //now set the $h1 to false so only it doesn't display multiple times ?>
    					<?php} if ( $quick_link_column == "yes" ) { // Continue with the other links ?>						
    			     			<a href="<?php the_sub_field('pro_url'); ;?>"><?php the_sub_field('pro_resource_url_name'); ?></a>
    			     	</li>

<?php } else {
    					// something else
    			        } ?>

<?php endwhile; ?>
    			<?php wp_reset_postdata(); ?>

<?php  	// loop through the rows of data
    			    while ( have_rows('pro_resource_download') ) : the_row();

$quick_link_column = get_sub_field('quick_link');  ?>

<?php if ( $h1 && $quick_link_column == "yes" ) {// Same if a download link is found here?>
    					<h1>Quicklinks</h1>			
    					<ul class="resource-links">								
    			     		<a href="<?php the_sub_field('pro_download_link'); ;?>"><?php the_sub_field('pro_download_name'); ?></a>
    			        </li>
    					<?php $h1 = false; ?>
    					<?php} if ( $quick_link_column == "yes" ) { // Continue with the other links ?>	
    							<a href="<?php the_sub_field('pro_download_link'); ;?>"><?php the_sub_field('pro_download_name'); ?></a>
    					</li>
    			        <?php } else {
    					// something else
    			        } ?>

<?php endwhile; ?>
    			<?php wp_reset_postdata(); ?>
    			<?php if ($h1) {//do nothing
    			}else{ ?>
    			</ul>
    			<?php endif; ?>

</div>