Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO The update from 5.0.5 to 5.0.6 is not working – update not available Reply To: The update from 5.0.5 to 5.0.6 is not working – update not available

• @Elliot Condon uhhhhhh i think i’ve figured out the reason why the “update not available” error showed up. today i’ve updated the specific page with the issue i’ve built online. updated a few plugins and ran again into the problem. updated manually and then tried around a bit again. around other steps i’Ve performed i’ve checked the activation state of the serial number. and well the field was empty. i guess that was the issue. i’ve thought by backing up my local install ( where acf was properly activated ) the activation state would be properly conserved and ported to the live server. 😉 well an a bit faulty assumption on my side ;))) damn. i’ll have to wait until the next acf update but i suppose that was the sole reason. just wanted to let you know on a follow up that that was probably the cause of the problem. 😉 sorry for the troubles!