Yes I could see them in the Custom Fields page. I tried doing the upgrade when ACF PRO came out, it was an older version. The project ended up going online using old versions of ACF, WPML and WordPress for time constraint reasons, so I did not get to test the update using a more recent version of ACF.
From what I’ve been told, the more recent versions of ACF fixed the issue. Or maybe it was more recent versions of WPML.
In any case, I have not experienced the issue on any other project since then. Sorry I can’t be of more help in regard to this issue. I’m inclined to think it’s an issue that has been fixed.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
© 2022 Advanced Custom Fields.