Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests Multilangual option in ACF Reply To: Multilangual option in ACF

• I know this is not a help right now, but I see the same issues with the way other ML plugins work.

I am in the process of building a multisite plugin that works completely different to the way the standard WP multisite setup works. My idea is that you edit a single page that can appear on multiple sites and that you can specify alternate content to appear on each of those sites. One editor == multiple pages with different content. My plan is to also create a “Multilingual” addon. My idea will require the use of sub-domains for creating each language site and will not support a sub-folder structure for languages.

But, I am building this plugin using ACF to build it and it takes into account all the things that ACF does specifically. Since I’m using ACF to do the building it will always need to be up to day with what ACF is doing.

I also plan on it being extremely focused, I’m not going to be building in any extra fluff. The reason is that I’m building my plugin to be an aid in developing sites and assume that it will be used mostly by developers that can handle adding what they need. Just the backbone that makes the whole multisite thing work.

Like I said, not much help today. But I too do nothings without using ACF to do it and the fact that most of the other plugins available to not work and play well with ACF is a huge issue for me.