Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO The update from 5.0.5 to 5.0.6 is not working – update not available Reply To: The update from 5.0.5 to 5.0.6 is not working – update not available

• hm yep something permission related i also suspected or something related to the 5.05 version which wasn’t the initial but one between 5.0.5 and 5.0.6. So that lead to the update issues. Cuz i remember i’ve downloaded the official 5.0.6 on my local install and after the update worked again toward 5.0.7. On my remote install which was unable to update i compared the permissions but nothing out of the line grabbed my attention. Anyway i’ve replaced 5.0.5 with 5.0.7 on my remote install. Am curious now if it will work again on the next official update. I will keep the issue/thread open and unsolved till the next official update and give you a feedback then if things are solved now or still persist. Thanks for now.

p.s. and thanks for the hint that deactivation isn’t necessary. i am always overcautious in that regard afraid to break things. 😉