Sorry for my poor explanations..
On my dev machine I’ve pushed the 5.0 Pro (I’ve bought and use repeater with 4.0 release )
So I install the new release and run the database upgrade as required by the new release installation.
One of my group of fields has a rule based on some taxonomy values.
After the migration, instead of the taxonomy name, i’ve got the taxonomy ID, but just for the current value,.
In the select box, all others items are based on taxononomy text
In the first image, you can see the good things (it is actually my prod version)
The second is what I have on dev machine after migration.
On other groups, I do not have this issue when for example I use publication type as rule…
Sure it is a bug, so I’m waiting for a fix for production release…
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
2022 was a big year for Advanced Custom Fields, with more capabilities, a new generation of ACF Blocks, a refreshed UI, and a new home. Our year in review post looks at advancements we’ve made and offers a glimpse of the future.— Advanced Custom Fields (@wp_acf) January 6, 2023
© 2023 Advanced Custom Fields.