Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Cheate field visible but not editable Reply To: Cheate field visible but not editable

• Running on a MAMP server – Local.

I have tried this code using the key for the field I want to control but, with only changing the key and then logging in with a user not an admin, when I try to edit the record it casts and error. Admin has no issues.

My field is a number and called “Stock id”

Field name: vehicle_stock_id
    Key: field_5f115aa7bf4ef

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_user_logged_id() in /private/var/tmp/8-read-only-stock-id.php:10 Stack trace: #0 /Users/john/Sites/wp-agent-kaz-20/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): edit_admin_only(Array) #1 /Users/john/Sites/wp-agent-kaz-20/wp-includes/plugin.php(233): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #2 /Users/john/Sites/wp-agent-kaz-20/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/acf-hook-functions.php(109): apply_filters_ref_array(‘acf/prepare_fie…’, Array) #3 /Users/john/Sites/wp-agent-kaz-20/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): _acf_apply_hook_variations(Array) #4 /Users/john/Sites/wp-agent-kaz-20/wp-includes/plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #5 /Users/john/Sites/wp-agent-kaz-20/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/acf-field-functions.php(556): apply_filters(‘acf/prepare_fie…’, Array) #6 /Users/john/Sites/wp-agent-kaz-20/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/acf-field-functions.php(648): acf_prepare_field(Array) #7 /U in /private/var/tmp/8-read-only-stock-id.php on line 10

Log back in as admin user, no issues but the record remains “locked” and I have to take over.

Wordpress version 5.9