Support

Account

Home Forums Gutenberg Hide fields depending on block styles Reply To: Hide fields depending on block styles

• Alright, I got an OCD moment because I come back to this post every 6 months checking in if it’s been done so I wanted to give it a go.

I’m 99% there with only filters: https://gist.github.com/davidwebca/efe3bb9f69df0a0f007179c59872054a

With that, it works on full reload of the page in the admin, but not with changes, style changes or AJAX re-rendering… And you have to visit a Gutenberg page to activate the block styles cache, otherwise there’s no way WordPress knows about the block styles registered (🙄).

Other than that small limitation, only thing that I miss is the ability to force the re-rendering of the ACF form components. As far as I know, my AJAX works and the filtering out of the field group works, but the forms don’t re-render or reload according to changes in the form. Might have to add filters in acf-pro-blocks.js? Maybe we can already do that with JS filters / force JavaScript events?

@hube2
    Thoughts?