Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Saving data to ACFs using AJAX POST Reply To: Saving data to ACFs using AJAX POST

• thank you for accepting me in your prestigious forum . it is a delight for me to be there with you and i shall be able to find myself with diverse news about the topic that are raising in this forum .

i wanted to describe myself, my friend is mike , i have been publishing all the items debated in the forum for a great life . i had not had the opportunities to creating an identity , but due to the interesting history you display online , i decide to do do and post an invited to be received by you .

for me it has been a real enriching experience to be in this forum , it has provided me the chance to have small discussions with peers who are additionally interested in this kind of topic . it has given opens the gates for me to hear different ideas and opinion .

i will further be happy to supply you with all the necessary material in the forum , such that you could have a report and there is a net , and that both you and i can use all the topics that may be share .

i have been very attentive to this forum , that is so , yet again i give you what grateful i am for had accepted my request to the forum . i shall leave you my profile address and some pages there i met interesting news .

i am a person who pays to researcher and reading about this topic , besides it is important for me to share this knowledge with members and families . i miss the welcome that they giving to new member to the forum .

i hope more boards like this will be creation , so that everyone has accessibility to this important information . i have therefore created the area available to other people such that they may create an account and be accepted in this forum .

i say goodbye , be placing the need to shares any data about this forum , i wil be constantly active to be continually update . twice , it is a pleasure to be part of this forum , see you later !