Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Form + ACF Gallery Field = Upload photos with descriptions to gallery Reply To: Form + ACF Gallery Field = Upload photos with descriptions to gallery

• I have no code yet! Not sure where it would go? everything goes to the functions.php in the theme-child folder?

The titles (yes, I mean the title attribute) are entered in a “send your post” page I created (image attached). The WPForm is perfectly creating the posts with the Post Title, excerpt, body text, Category option, featured image and its sending any other attached image to the post field-gallery so that’s perfect!

What I need now is that those extra fields for the images’ captions or titles are automatically assigned to the uploaded pics. Makes sense?

I’ve already created ACF for the field-gallery and each of the images’ titles.

So I think I only need code that says:
    “When a post is created, use these texts in the corresponding uploaded photos in the gallery as their titles.”

Sorry my engish is not perfect, as you’ll see in the attachment, I’m a spanish speaker!

Thank you Ben for whatever you can help me with!