OK looks like after a bit of messing around I got it working 🙂
I originally wasn’t sure whether I could do a Custom Taxonomy and have them picked up for use by ACF for use with my existing Taxonomy fields, or whether ACF would only use the existing default functionality within WordPress. Took a punt and tried anyways and it seems these are supported by ACF 🙂
I had to re-do how they were displayed in the template I was using, but that was fairly easily done. (Hey, I learnt something … I’m not a huge coder and I was venturing into stuff I hadn’t done before so it took me a moment, but we got there)
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!