Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) WYSIWYG broken – No console errors Reply To: WYSIWYG broken – No console errors

• Hey sorry it took so long to respond..issues with forgotten passwords and long days.

All in all, I think my problem was due to my exact situation, and it has nothing to do with the repeater.

I sometimes develop websites on a .info domain I had sitting around, and switching between servers was something I was probably doing wrong at the time. Rather than procedurally creating my “new” theme with imported content, I would import the theme, and then activate plugins. I think this is what caused the problems.

I have duplicated a handful of websites I have built with repeater and flexible content field types since then and as long as I repeat this process when migrating a WP website to a new server seems to work with minimal tweaking.

1. Install WP
    2. Install/Activate all plugins you need – ACF addons included.
    3. Activate theme
    4. Import XML data for ACF fields
    5. Import WordPress posts/pages/whatever
    6. You may have to view your page in backend for the imported data to appear correctly on frontend…updating posts seems to do that as long as the content appears.

I don’t really use too many plugins, but I know this now works for me works with

Gravity Forms
    Shopp
    Contact Form 7
    w3 Total Cache
    yoast SEO